I am a software engineer with expertise and interest in full-stack development. I build mobile and web applications. I love working with startups and experimenting with new technologies.
I’m currently leading mobile development at Grain, a Singapore based food tech startup.
In this software world I’m:
- Software Engineer at Grain
- Software Engineer at Fresh Qube Technologies
- Independent technology consultant (Software development using React and React Native)
- Mentor at Udacity (React Nano Degree)
- Ambassador for Auth0
- Student at JNTUH and ISB
- Microsoft Student Partner
- Ambassador for Hackster.io
- Co-founder of Internet of Things & Me. (acquired by IoT League)
My expertise and interest lie in building mobile and web applications.
I Love using tools that bring great productivity into my development. My current tool chain includes ESLint (+ Prettier), Fastlane, Crashlytics, Bugsnag, CircleCI.
Nowadays, I am extensively using React, React Native, Redux, Flow, Jest, and Node.js to build applications. Checkout my portfolio here
When I’m not hooked to my editor, I enjoy watching Netflix and reading about many different things (follow my reading here). I love traveling to places with great history, culture, and food. Feel free to buy me a beer to listen me talk about history, philosophy, technology, and science.